Re: starter cover

To: rsexson@excite.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: starter cover
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:53:45 EDT
In a message dated 4/2/00 10:17:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rsexson@excite.com writes:

<< I have a starter cover that is in real good shape except that it is hard as
 a rock. Does anyone have an idea of what I could use to  soften it enough to
 install it.

 R.Sexson
 75.5 B >>

What is a starter cover?  My Midget starter is made out of metal and it too,
is hard as a rock.  I figured that was correct.  If I wanted it to be
pliable, I'd really have to turn up the heat.

And why have I gotten 4 copies of this e-mail?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport