MG: seats & radio

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG: seats & radio
From: "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:12:49 -0400
Well, I recieved a new seat diaphram for my car and installed it Friday.  What
a difference! I did not realize just how much more comfortable a part like that
could make the B.  The old unit only had three straps unbroken. Now I have to
figure out how to adjust the seat for best viewing.

On the down side, I had my radio stolen out of the car last nignt:( It was an
early birthday present from my wife, and I only had it for a month.  Had an out
of print somewhat rare CD in it too. I normaly remove the face plate, but
didn't last night as I had just put the seat back in and was late for a class.
I'll be kicking myself for that one for a while.  Right in my driveway beside
my house too. I guess the good thing is they checked the door before attempting
to cut throught the top, so I only have one thing to replace.  Found out
someone took a prybar to my neighbors car a about a year ago.

Erich -1980 MGB, tune-less in North Carolina