Re: Clutch woes

To: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch woes
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:10:43 +0100
Looking on the black-side it could be mechanical inside the bell-housing.
But first support the car safely, get under and measure the travel of the
slave piston and arm when someone operates the pedal - should be about 1/2".
If this is what you get then it is in the bell-housing.  If the travel is
significantly less than 1/2" then it looks the hydraulics.

PaulH.