RE: Check out this 1930 MG on eBay...

To: "'Musson, Carl'" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: RE: Check out this 1930 MG on eBay...
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:38:55 -0700
Carl:

        My 2c

        If you see something interesting, keep on posting.  I don't have
time to browse, but unique special items are always interesting.  Regular
used junk or self advertising is the only thing that gets up my nose.

Kelvin.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301526322

I sure wish I had the resources, but alas, I can only dream of hitting the
lottery...

Carl