Bad car week (little LBC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bad car week (little LBC)
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:26:15 EDT
I gotta vent a bit here.  My first "hobby" car was/is a 66 Mustang.  4-speed,
289, Holley 4-holer, frame stiffeners, beefed anti-roll bars, dual exhausts.
It rocks.

Monday someone walked up my driveway and drove the damn thing away.
Not a clue.

Yesterday, I'm driving my B to work as a mood elevator when from all
appearances my left front wheel bearing ate itself.  Brakes started frying,
everything hot to the touch, hub impossible to hand turn.  Waited for the tow
truck, etc.
Meanwhile, my GT is still torn apart waiting carpets and panels from Proper
MG, five weeks and counting.

For those listers in the DC area, please be on the lookout for a Wimbleton
White 66 Mustang.  To my knowledge it is the only white 289 in the DC area.
Call me at (work) 202 659 8500 (110) or home 301 438 0929 if you see it.

Next week has GOT to be better.

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT