Re: Car Meet in May

To: mrazor@mis.net
Subject: Re: Car Meet in May
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 07:54:52 -0400
Hi Mike,
  In my opinion, using the list to advise of LBC events is entire
appropriate and to be encouraged.  Since the discontinuance of monthly
hangings, the list is the best way to encourage drivers of LBCs to get
together for events.
   I keep an e-mail address book of all the members of the CT MG Club who
have email, and send out reminders of the monthly meetings and of the
regional gatherings in the section of CT where I live.  Come May, I'll
post to the mgs@autox list the word of our big show on 4 June, as it
draws cars from NJ, NY, MA, NH, RI and maybe more.
  Sure wish I could get to Lexington. Sounds great-horses, MGs,
juleps....
Bob