Re: Paint code help for Steel Blue on ZB

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint code help for Steel Blue on ZB
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:41:21 -0700
MG Iris Blue is a very pale blue, almost what you would call baby blue or
powder blue. I can't see it as matching something called Steel Blue, but
I'm not familiar with that color. If the other one looks more like the
paint on the car, it probably is closer -- old paint usually fades and
gets lighter, it doesn't get "dirty" and darker.

My 2¢...

Warren Kring had this to say:

--

Max Heim