Re: radio sings the blues-IDEA!

To: "Dave" <hearts@radiks.net>
Subject: Re: radio sings the blues-IDEA!
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:04:08 -0700
Hi Dave:
I am leaning toward suspecting bad connections. Check not only the two
ground connection (battery to chassis and chassis to engine) but also check
hot wire connections from battery to starter. Jumper across the suspect
connection using my test method detailed below.

Good data point would be to check the voltage at the fuse panels both with
and without starter running ( I think Paul and Larry suggested this earlier.
Record these values. Now to do the jumper tests. Once you see a change in
the voltage values, you have found your poor connection.

Good luck ....
Tim
'69 BGT mona