Introducing New List Member

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Reg Kennedy" <Solentmg@aol.com>
Subject: Introducing New List Member
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 17:31:51 -0400
I would like to take the time to do 2 things. (Isn't that amazing - me
doing two things at the same time)

1) I would like to introduce a new memeber of our Online Comunity. Reg K.
(SolentMG@aol.com) Reg is a Brit that comes to the Philly area by way of
NJ and Florida. He has over 30 years in the area of MGs. Once upon a time
he owned a shop in Merry Olde called Solent MG. There he had probably the
only example of an MG pickup. I'll let him tell about that, and his
current driver (75 B w/ chome bumpers). Anyway he is a memeber of the
Philly MG Club and a friend of mine. So say Hi to Reg. Now remember that
he is a Brit, he has stubby fingers and just got his first computer. So
he is a little slow as they say.  (gotcha Reg)

2) I would also like to thank Reg for helping me rebuild the front end of
my Midget today. Two new shocks, urethane bushings and now the front end
is like new. However I now realize that I need rear shocks too. Didn't
know it until I got the front ones on - Oh Well. Once again the never
ending story.

Any hoo Thanks Reg and Welcome!!!

Larry

Reg - Now take a minute and introduce your self.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.