RE: Bubbling spark plugs

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bubbling spark plugs
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:41:21 -0700
Well, you could spray a little WD-40 in that area and look for bubbles
(not as messy as engine oil). Do you have the compression washers on your
spark plugs? Did you torque them to spec, with clean threads (not that
I've ever done so, but I haven't had an air leak to worry about)?

Steve Shoyer had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149