O-Rings for gauges

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: O-Rings for gauges
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:55:04 -0400
O-RINGS FOR GAUGES IN YOUR DASHBOARD

The following gentlemen listed below have been each sent 2 sets O-rings for
3 ½ bezel guages, and 2 sets 2 ¼ bezel gauges.

I have 2 sets of each left.  If you have sent for O-rings, or want O-rings,
and are not listed below please contact me.  If there is enough demand I
will buy another bulk lot and satisfy the "back orders""

For those who have just entered this saga, these O-rings are used for
mounting the gauges to the dash and for the glass in the bezel (not
available from Moss etc etc).  These O-rings are often forgotten and are
sometimes rotted out

Jay Donoghue
Don Graham
Paul Hammarsedt

I have email from Paul Tegler and Robert Dusel and both say they have sent
$$.  So first come first serve and the last to arrive may opt to go on
"back-order" or get money back.

Regards
Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net