Excuses to be rude--was Re: Example of an obnoxious email!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Excuses to be rude--was Re: Example of an obnoxious email!
From: Dave Miles <davemiles2sonaz@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:22:40 -0700
All of this may or may not be true, but there is no need to be rude or
obnoxious to others.  If he has such bad feelings about his job or
business, then perhaps he needs to find one which doesn't create such a
need to attack others outside of his business.  At least, I assume he
doesn't attack his customers in the same manner.

Communication is rarely enhanced by rudeness or cursing; if the writer
is striving to communicate, he should be able to find a better way.  And
I agree about the virus/worm warnings, there is a proper forum for these
to be posted, and this or most mailing lists are not the place.

Dave

--
Dave Miles
Tucson, AZ

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful one
hundred percent."
–Horton Hears a Who(Dr. Suess).
"Come on you SOB's, do you wanna live forever?"  GySgt Dan Daly, USMC.