Re: Virus's, LBC's, etc

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Virus's, LBC's, etc
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 03:56:32 -0600 (MDT)
I agree, many of us have felt the pain of having a drive die, or a crash
that wiped out everything that we had on our PC.  Much of this is
irreplaceable, and while I beleive most of us are careful, a warning such
as this could prove very useful.  This is primarilly an MG list, but that
doesn't mean that we shouldn't help each other out with a warning such as
this or share a funny (or not so funny) joke etc.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215