RE: toy MG's

To: Dan DiBiase <dibiase@home.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: toy MG's
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 07:59:05 -0600
Allsups are located in New Mexico, Arizona, and I think California and maybe
Texas.  Also, I made two errors in my first message,  the are 1/43  scale,
and the Jaguar was a 61. Of course you don't need to by the gas to get then,
there $2.50 a pop and I couldn't choose just one so I got
1. The 67 MGB ( of course)
2. The 61 Jaguar
3. the 62 Alfa Spyder
4. The 89 Alfa Spider ( I like Alfas, owned two of them when I lived in
Italy)
They have lots of other models too, I didn't see all of them but I know I
saw a Mercedes and a VW.
but there going fast!

Andy 66B