Re: Fuel Starvation 77B (fwd)

To: James.Nazarian@colorado.edu, amproud@nf.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Fuel Starvation 77B (fwd)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:10:11 EDT
And you can temporarily use almost any 12V coil to test the theory.  Grab one
out of another car.  (Preferably, one of your own cars.)  See if that fixes
it.  If it does, buy a coil.  If it doesn't, you have eliminated one possible
problem.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 4/19/00 7:05:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,