MG's for sale

To: mgs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG's for sale
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 00:56:00 -0400
Hi listers.

I shall appreciate a few moments of your valuable time to tell you of
several of my dear MG friends that I must sell, hopefully to a good
home. My MG hobby began in 1984 with my 1960 red MGA 1600, and grew
completely out of control to include 5 "A's", 6 "B's", 4 "GT's", a BJ8
Healey, and an E-Type Coupe. This collection is a testimonial to the
school of thought that says you CAN have TOO MUCH garage space. Now that
I am divorced and in the final days of a torturously long property
settlement and asset division, I must sell the following cars without
delay. Please e-mail direct to my address. The cars live indoors near
Cleveland, OH.

1958 MGA white HDK4351970 This car was undergoing a full body off frame
restoration. I have never had another MGA that was so rust free. The
body is not yet attached to the frame, so inspect away. The body
exterior is in the 15th coat of primer awaiting sanding. This car was
going to be as it came from the factory perfect, and was being built for
my youngest son. The paint has always been Olde English White; I spared
no expense on the mechanicals, and all the soft parts are all new. The
interior has new red leather seats and black carpet. My inspection
report available to serious inquiries (It lists everything I have done,
and everything left to be done to make this a very fine driving show
car). I can take digital photos of detail or overall views. If you're
looking for a MGA, you'd be hard pressed to find a more solid car on
which to continue a labor of love. Viewing by appointment. Offers
Please.

1978 MGB Pageant Blue GHN5UJ459279G, 37,876 original miles. Very good
interior, glass, sheet metal, suspension, and was in good running order
when purchased and parked in my building in 1990. I purchased the car
from the son of the original owner in south central West Virginia, where
I believe the car spent its entire life. Trim and accessories have been
removed by me in preparation for repainting. Professional appraisal with
photos and my inspection report available to serious inquiries (It lists
everything I have done, and everything I felt it needed to become a fine
driver or show car). I can take digital photos of detail or overall
views. Viewing by appointment. $2900.00

1974 MGB-GT white GHD5UE359620G This is a complete car that ran good,
rode good, but was rusty beyond repair. This is the rare GT with Big
Knocker bumper overriders. asking $400.00.

Thanks for your time.

Jim (The Old One)