Re: Chrome plating plastic question

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chrome plating plastic question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:41:22 -0700
There was a recent discussion on the Barracuda list about dash bezel
restoration. The fellow was sending his to a place in or near Fort Worth
TX (maybe the same place). Other listers were very positive about the
results, but pointed out that the entire piece will be plated, and that
black (or whatever color) paint will be needed to touch up areas that may
have had contrasting details, in this case tiny raised letters.

mga had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149