Re: [Fwd: MG's] H E L P

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: MG's] H E L P
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:38:08 -0700
Rick,

Sounds like a fuel problem to me.  Change the fuel filter and hope that the
carbs aren't all gunked up.  When cars sit a long time the fuel evaporates
leaving varnish like gunk fouling up the works.  If it were the clutch I
would think it would be slipping and the engine would race while the car was
barely moving.  Sounds more like not enough fuel is getting to the engine.
No misses mentioned so probably not ignition.

Good luck,

Dave 72 B