Re: Carlisle

To: "mglist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:37:24 -0400
I had been hoping this would pass. I am very afraid I will not be able to
get to Carlisle on Sat this year. I am so bummed. I am still a little
unsure. My daughter is Graduating from Temple Univ on Thursday of that
week. My dad and step mom will be having their last day in town that day.
And I am involved in a new business venture and our first show is that
Sat. Can it get any worse?? Then this may be the LAST Carlisle. And this
year I really need some things. I am gonna try to get there on Sun but
that is after everything is done. :-(

As I said I am not too sure, But I don't think I am gonna get there.

Larry

Think I'm gonna cry.

At this exact moment in time 4/25/00 12:32 PM, frankk@intap.net made the
profound statement:

>Carlisle is less than a month away. Will this be the swan song for the
>"gathering of the listers" now that they have changed the dates to Sept?
>Hope not! Always been one of my high points at Carlisle. Noon under the
>stands  assume? I am bringing a large contingent of my club members this
>year!
>Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
>http://www.bmcne.com

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.