Re: U-joints

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: U-joints
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:40:47 -0700
I've always been able to do it with a medium-sized bench vise, and a
proper diameter socket. But YMMV. And it shouldn't require any additional
parts. Consider lubing all the chassis points while you're under there --
it's easy to put off and this is a convenient opportunity.

David Councill had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149