Re: 69 mgb brakes and fuel sender/retry

To: Chris Spenceley <spenceley@isn.net>
Subject: Re: 69 mgb brakes and fuel sender/retry
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:17:38 -0600 (MDT)
Regarding the brake problem, I experienced the same thing, and it turned
out to be the handbrake lever wasn't all the way in.  It's not immediately
obvious but look at the lever from the back side of the drum and see if it
is stuck on.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange