Re: Moving to Ct!

To: flybirds@erols.com
Subject: Re: Moving to Ct!
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:38:03 -0400
Hi Kevin,
  We members of the CT MG Club like to think it's an OK group.  Send me
your address and I'll mail you a copy of our May newsletter.  Check our
website at www.homestead.com/mgclub.
  In the magazine you will find the entry blank/advert for our annual
show, British Cars by the Sea, held at Harkness State Park. It's an
elegant estate that overlooks Fishers Island Sound.  You will want to
rearrange your honeymoon so that you can attend, even if you can't bring
the MGA this time.
  I'll forward this to a couple of MGA owners in the club.
Bob
Guilford, CT