Date to Remember

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Date to Remember
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:37:25 -0400
I know this is VERY late notice, but the Spring MG vs Triumph Rally is
this Sunday, April 30, 2000. All are invited, but only Philly MG Club
members and Del Valley Triumph members can win the Lucas Cup. This is in
SE PA Just west of Philadelphia. Again I apologize for the late notice.
Show up if you can. THe MG's are usua;lly outnumbered by them other bums
nearly 2-1.
Plus they own Triumphs - they cheat ;-)

Larry

Here is the info from
http://clubs.hemmings.com/phillymgclub/Calendar.htm

This year's MG vs. Triumph Road Rally will be a "Did-You-See" Type
Gimmick Rally through Delaware and Chester Counties.  As usual, the two
Clubs will compete for the coveted "Lucas Cup" that is presented to the
Club that places first in the Rally.  Therefore, only Club members in the
appropriate marquee car can compete for the "Lucas Cup," although anyone
can compete for the First, Second and Third Place Trophies.

Rally Registration begins at 9 AM, with a Driver/Navigator Meeting at
9:30 AM, and the first car off at 10 AM.

The Meeting/Starting area is Rose Tree Park on Route 252, between Route 1
& 3.
Admission fee is $5 per car.
Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy at the end of the Rally.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section