Re: Another Timing Question

To: Rick Wagner <wagner@fuse.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another Timing Question
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 12:24:12 -0600
It just turns when you rotate it with your fingers - you will feel the
clicks as you turn it. Its mainly for fine tuning purposes, as 55 clicks is
a lot to make a 5 degree change. I believe it does have endpoints but other
than that, it should rotate just by turning it.

You would want to loosen the collar device on the distributer and rotate
the distributer if you need to make more than a few degrees change to your
timing first. Then use the Vernier (sp?) to make the fine adjustments.

David
71 BGT
67 BGT