FW: MGBGT Shoulder belt clips

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: MGBGT Shoulder belt clips
From: "Pete Ryner" <pryner@ij.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 15:17:26 -0400

A few months ago I had several '70 MGBGTs available to part out.  I had
several inquiries about the shoulder belt clips.  At that time I had not
found them as the cars were mostly disassembled.  I have found two sets and
are available now.  Unfortunately, I have deleted those old email addresses
of the folks looking for the clips.  Please contact me off list if you are
in need of these parts.  BTW, I still have a complete wire wheel suspension
'70 BGT available for the taking.  I am in Tampa.  The suspension is about
all that is any good.  The car is still attached and must be taken in total.
Again, contact me off list if you are interested.

Pete

'56 TR-3
'66 MGB (In work)

pryner@ij.net