Carlisle 2001???? was: MG COUNCIL OF NA - MEETING

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@ptd.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carlisle 2001???? was: MG COUNCIL OF NA - MEETING
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:30:47 -0400
Rick,
Is the MG Council doing anything like issuing a formal complaint to
Carlisle Prod about the date change? I know lots of folks are gonna blow
off the Sept date in favor of ANYTHING else on that date. And what is the
status of the alternative site for next spring?? Is there going to ba a
letter of protest to sign at this years Carlisle?? I will make a point to
come down on Sun if there is - just to sign a petition.

Larry

>The MG Council will hold its 1st meeting of 2000 at the Carlisle Import
>Show on Saturday, May 20, 2000. It will be held again  in Bldg. Y at
>11:00 am. Because Ron Embling's wife Judy is not able to attend and help
>at the BritBooks booth in the Grandstand area Dave Houser has been asked
>to convene the meeting. Dave has been an MG fan all his life and is a
>member of most of the MG Registers. He will do a excellent job.
>
>Tony Burgess has been asked to provide a representative from the
>organizing group of MG 2001 to give an update on the event. Stop by the
>BritBooks booth on Friday and Sat. AM for the latest info. on the
>meeting.
>
>The date for the Carlisle Iimport Show has been changed for 2001. It is
>scheduled for Sept. 7-9, 2001. The Council will discuss a site for it's
>next Spring meeting.
>
>Hope to see you all there.
>
>Rick Brown
>Club Coordinator