Re: Painting wire wheels.....

To: lchrysl@fhs.csu.mcmaster.ca, Gonaj@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painting wire wheels.....
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:12:35 EDT
In a message dated 04/30/2000 4:48:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
lchrysl@fhs.csu.McMaster.CA writes:

<<
 Just in case you didn't realize, the wheels are supposed to be a silver
 grey, not silver. I've found that the colour you end up after you sprayed
 the clear coat on the silver is (ironically) just about perfect. >>

As usual, Rich is quite "right on", folks.  If you "really" look close there
is almost a "pale dark tinge" to the "real" colour!. eh?!

Cheers...........

           Ed

PS:  For those of you MG'ers, Ricj knows more about LBCs than the entire list
put together.  Not rumor, BUT, as Joe Friday says, "Just the facts...."!

PPS.  Wish I knew as much as he does!!<sigh>