Re: Another Timing Question

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com
Subject: Re: Another Timing Question
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:06:29 -0400
  That's always a dilemma, isn't it. Give too much detail, however
important, and one risks overwhelming the person with the question.  My
wife teaches kindergarten and gets me to come to class to do her nature
classes, small animal projects, etc.  I struggle to keep things
sufficiently basic for K kids, who have limited vocabularies and 3-minute
attention spans.
  I had been adjusting distribs by loosening the clamp bolt in MGBs for
about 20 years before I first saw mention of the clamp & bolt assy issue.
I think it was Lawrie who mentioned it.  TDs have the simple clamp bolt
design, and the two rigs do appear similar. Sure would be bad news to
destroy a distributor, so his mention caught my attention.
Bob