Re: $#%^&@ Front Tonneau Snaps

To: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>,
Subject: Re: $#%^&@ Front Tonneau Snaps
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 16:36:41 +0100
Also bird-strikes.  I have always done it and got some clever "expecting
rain?" comments for my pains, but a couple of years ago came back to find an
enormous splash on the cover which would otherwise have been on my seat.
Mind you, the bird had the last laugh - got a big splat right in the middle
of the bonnet too.

PaulH.