Re: Carlisle 2001???? was: MG COUNCIL OF NA - MEETING

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Carlisle 2001???? was: MG COUNCIL OF NA - MEETING
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 19:14:23 -0400
Larry Macy wrote:

> Rick,
> Is the MG Council doing anything like issuing a formal complaint to
> Carlisle Prod about the date change? I know lots of folks are gonna blow
> off the Sept date in favor of ANYTHING else on that date. And what is the
> status of the alternative site for next spring?? Is there going to ba a
> letter of protest to sign at this years Carlisle?? I will make a point to
> come down on Sun if there is - just to sign a petition.
>
> Larry

Larry

No there are no plans to do that however you or someone else might like
to bring that up at the meeting.

No further word on the alternative to Carlise for Next Year - Im sure we
will all get together to discuss this at Carlise later this month.
Maybe we can get Ron Embling to set up a petition at his booth for all
to sign.

Rick