Re: NAMGBR

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NAMGBR
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 09:58:37 EDT
Hi Ken,

You can give David Deutsch a hollar he is the Membership Coordinator and I
believe he is also on the list here.  His email is
drded@ix.netcom.com

Hope that helps.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

<< Subj:     NAMGBR
 Date:  5/2/00 8:50:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  kwaringa@dynsys.com (Ken Waringa)
 Sender:    owner-mgs@autox.team.net
 To:    mgs@autox.team.net (MG)

 Does anyone have a point of contact for this organization?  I faxed my
 membership application a while ago now and have received no response.  I
 also sent an email to the membership point of contact on their web site, but
 again, no response.  I'd like to join, but is seems no one is home.

 TIA

 Ken