Re: [Re: Another body work question -- advice, please!]

To: "Matthew Trebelhorn" <matttrebelhorn@netscape.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: Another body work question -- advice, please!]
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 20:10:00 +0100
I've seen it written (but not tried) that you can drill out and replace the
pins, but there would have to be visible slack before that would do anything
much.  Have you adjusted the hinge to door alignment yet?  If you slide the
top hinge as far into the door as it will go and the bottom out as far as it
will go you should be able to raise the rear edge of the door quite a bit.

PaulH.