O-rings for guages

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: O-rings for guages
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 17:32:13 -0400
Owing to a serious back-order list I had to get another bulk order of
O-rings - and now, of course, I have some left !!  (Will it never end)  I
am seriuosly considering becoming the International supplier of O-rings for
MGBs (2 ¼  & 3 ½  bezel sizes) !!

I am only supplying complete sets for a dash because that is what everyone
seems to want.

So for US$7 I will supply 8 O-rings to do up the two small and two large
gauges for pre-76 MGBs.  (Check your bezel size as they may fit other
models?)  Each gauge gets an O-ring for the gauge-to-dash and an O-ring for
the glass-to-bezel.  As far as I can determine the latter is not shown in
any catalogue (Moss, Victoria British) but they are required as they are
the first to go grotty in the heat (sun, moon, passion, fast food and other
such sources)

Regards
Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net