Around the world rally results day 3

To: "british car list" <owner-british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Around the world rally results day 3
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 11:17:06 -0700
Hi Guys
One of the unofficial team Healey cars is out after crashing heavily, both
people are fine. Ann and Paul Hunt stopped to help, They have now dropped
from joint first place to #64.
Leading the event is Morgan. The Rolls with a co-pilot who was picked from
the crowd on the start line that joined the event just to get a little ride
in an Old Rolls is still with the car and about to enter Italy. She has no
passport, change of clothes or anything else but the rally organizers are
helping all they can. Another Team Healey car is still well up with the
leaders.
We at Waterloo Drivetrain are looking forward to seeing Team Healey when
they get to Banff where we can rebuild fix and repair as required.

BTW If you can give me some feedback if you would like me to continue
reporting on the event I would appreciate it. Only 77 days to go.
You can check the results yourself by clicking on
http://www.carnetnews.co.uk/results/results/story18.html
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems