Re: Thoughts on this virus deal...

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thoughts on this virus deal...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 12:41:19 -0700
...and a good thing, too! But it hasn't shown up on the Barracuda list,
either, and those guys send HTML email all the time, loaded with attached
photos (it's wild & wooly in Mopar-land). So maybe the list servers have
been quickly configured to intercept it.

Dave Wood had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149