Re: MGTD Rattle

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@mis.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGTD Rattle
From: Christopher Reichle <creichle@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 16:19:18 -0700 (PDT)
take the belt to napa or some other reputable parts
place and give them the belt part# if it is still
visiable and they can cross it to one the next size
shorter which will be either 1/2 or 1 inch shorter.
Or, if you don't have a part # they can measure it on
a belt measuring device and get you one a little
shorter.