Run on control valve

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Run on control valve
From: "Michael Blair" <mblair@nfis.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 11:01:21 -0500
Anyone know where the line to the run-on control valve should be connected?
In the process of trying to get my 78 B running smooth I noticed it was
disconnected. It is the line going into it from the right if you are facing
the car. I think maybe the PO who put the Mikuni didn't hook it up because
there was no where to put it... or he just forgot.

Also, the canisters behind it; are they important for any purpose if the car
has been de-smogged? I ask because the lines are all cracked and broken and
I was wondering if this may contribute to my rich running/power loss after
20 minutes.

Thanks for all the help! Between you all, my brother and me... I think this
B may live to be a great car!!

Mike