Re: Question about fuel additive-VSR

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question about fuel additive-VSR
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 08:41:54 -0700
Scotty,

I've been adding a lead replacement to my 72 B since they quit selling
leaded fuel in the States.  The additive in not lead, it is something
presumably less toxic to people and the environment but accomplishes the
same valve lubrication that the older cars need.  I suspect that listers
will come up with some suitable definitions of VSR.  I can think of some,
but none printable.  So, what is a bowser?

Dave 72 B