Re: RV8 Test Drive

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: RV8 Test Drive
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 02:06:02 +1000
Eric,

> TEASE!

What!?! Now I am offended. <G> ;) If ANY of my MG's were actually on the
road right now, I'd almost agree, but seeing as they're not, and you just
knocked another second off your best time at the track (as I said you would
btw <VBG>) I think it's you who's the tease! Racing MG's when I wish I could
be beating the pants off my MGA right now as you are with Primrose the B,
not to mention Winter is approaching fast and the 1600's motor is still in
more pieces than I care to think about, and prob. in more parts of Sydney
than I care to think about too.. *sigh* I'm suffering MG withdrawal
symptons. "Forgive me father for I have sinned, it's been at least 3 months
since my last drive in an MG.." <G>

> First the bloody reasonably priced MGA or two... now a glowing report on

Well why don't you BUY that reasonably priced MGA then, at least that would
stop you whinging at me!!! lol! <G>

hehe,
N.