'69 GT for sale, NOT MINE!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '69 GT for sale, NOT MINE!
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 18:13:36 -0600 (MDT)
I saw this on the MG classifieds site.  Seems like a good deal for
someone in need of parts/another car cheap!  I considered it myself,
but that would be my third car....

'69 MGB-GT

    I've owned this vehicle for at least 8 years and have never
    done anything with it. It has no rust or decay to any of the
    sheetmetal or undercarriage as it has spent its whole life
    in the southwest (primarily Phoenix......where it's located
    at present). It needs a passenger front fender, a hood, a
    grill, and related parts, as it was involved in some minor
    accident before I bought it. NO damage was done to the
    frame or suspension or steering components........just sheet-
    metal and cosmetics. It didn't even touch the bumper.......it's
    still perfect. I did do something rather foolish last year how-
    ever....a friend and I pulled the motor to hopefully use in
    another project, which we later abandoned. It is still complete.
    We never removed anything from it........we just covered it up
    and stored it. The interior has definately seen better days,
    but it's all there. All glass is intact, however the windshield
    has a crack in it. It has original spoke wheels. The tires
    are completely shot! I can arrange shipping from PHX thru
    a local shipper right to your door. If anyone's interested in
    this car whole.........I need the space................so how's a
price
    $ 800.00 sound?

    Contact: greg bass <paws2@mindspring.com>
    phx. az., Arizona, USA