Haynes Manual

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Haynes Manual
From: Rhbuxton@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 21:24:29 EDT
Hi All,
I am in the process of trying to teach myself the correct terms for the parts
associated with the sill section of my 79 MGB.  Different suppliers seem to
have differing names for the same part.  In this search for truth justice and
the MG way, I looked at the front cover of my 1962 thru 1980 Haynes MGB
manual and was further confused.  Will someone please look at the cut away
drawing and tell me that it was drawn wrong, isn't the metal membrane that
has the triangles embossed in it suppose to be in the middle of the sill
section?  Thanks for taking the time to look at it.
Rick