RE: Firewall

To: mg s <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Firewall
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 13:19:39 -0400
I have no
> intrest in this co, but they give you a firewall free and you can run
> the test to see if you are at risk. I am pleased at what they
> did for me
> for free. I like that price. try it you will be shocked
> http://www.grc.com          Carl E.

You are correct about all of the probes!  I use a firewall called BlackIce.
I used the above site (Shields Up) to both test my firewall and to check the
legitimacy of grc.com.  Was very pleased with the performance of both and
have recommended both.
No interest in either, just a satisfied user.

Gordie Bird
62 MGA
80 MGB
86 Audi 4kq