which side up?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: which side up?
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 20:55:53 +0000
Folks,
Just back from the Moss event and thinking whether I had made a mistake
when I installed the underlayment for heat control in my A coupe. The
day was very hot, if you were there, and the inside was hotter than I
remembered it getting. I looked under my carpeting and the reflective
aluminum was right under the carpeting with the jute against the floor.
Did I have this correct after all this time? What's the verdict out
there? Reflective material against the floor or carpet?
Thanks in advance,
Dave Houser