RE: new tires

To: Robert.Reid@intermec.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: new tires
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 17:08:20 -0400
I just have put 185/70 x 14 in. This is on chromed wired wheels, which
normally are a bit wider than the rostyles and painted ww's.
All goes well, but I advise to have the spare wheel a smaller size.
I took one of the old tyres 185SR14 as spare, but the woorden lid above the
wheel cannot close fully now.... I'll have a 165 as spare...

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT