RE: sir Lucas Says Keep Running-Part 2

To: rcgalli@ix.netcom.com, frankk@intap.net, hearts@radiks.net
Subject: RE: sir Lucas Says Keep Running-Part 2
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 02:13:23 -0400
There possibly is a combination of problems.
Good to check is the thick harness connectors leading to the ignition switch
and stalks.
Also don't forget the fusebox itself (rivets) can show very poor contacts.
I've seen several messages here, of replacement fuseboxes - mine was bad as
well causing lots of electrical stuff not working.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT