Re: wire wheel conversion

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheel conversion
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 14:41:11 -0700
Not to discourage you, but you should be prepared to discover that the
initial cost of the wheels is not the chief cost of wire wheel ownership
(particularly used wheels). Unlike bolt-on steel wheels or mags, they are
not an "attach & forget" item. Of course, your yearly mileage and driving
habits will have a lot to do with it. Just FYI... otherwise, enjoy!

Matt Gaetke had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149