Re: BMH

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: BMH
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:02:23 -0500

On Tue, 16 May 2000 15:50:31 EDT Ajhsys@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 5/16/00 2:03:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> elan@efortress.com writes:
>
> << Does anyone have the address and web site info for the British
> Motor
>  Heritage group? I have a friend that wants to find out about his
> MGTD so
>  he can restore it to origional. >>
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> I don't know if they have a web site, but a lot of clubs have info
> on them.
> Go to:
> http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgar/bmiht/bmiht.htm
> to download an application.  You can fax it in.

The bad news is that there will not be a Heritage Certificate available
for the car, since BMHIT does not have records for cars predating the MGA
(more or less).

The good news is that he can restore the car in any trim and color the
factory offered, and no one could tell him it isn't original.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD