Re: Which cars had the Buick/Olds/Pontiac/Rover V8?

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which cars had the Buick/Olds/Pontiac/Rover V8?
From: "James Nazarian Jr" <james.nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 01:12:51 -0600
The engine appeared in the following US cars before Rover got the engine.
The buick and pontiac have 5 head bolts per cyl, the olds 6, but everything
is interchangable as far as I know.  Also, the 63 Buick special had the
strongest engine in stock form, it was listed at 200hp, this should be at
the flywheel, but it is still listed as the strongest.

61-63 Buick Special
61-63 Olds F-85
61-62 Pontiac Tempest

James Nazarian
71 B Roadster
71 BGT

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari