What a day!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: What a day!
From: Jim M <jimbo@innotts.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 22:01:14 -0500
Hi all

Just a quick note to tell you all about yesterday, I took the BGT to
Donnington race circuit to watch the VSCC races. The cars racing were
something else!!!! there were various Bugatti's, ERA's, Bentley's, Riley's
as well as a few MG's.
Of these the sight of the Napier Bentley, with its aircraft engine, being
outdriven by a Bugatti type 51 was very entertaining!!
If any of you are in the U.K. try to find out if there are any races due
because it is worth the effort, I shall be going to one again.

Jim Mosley

72 BGT