[no subject]

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
From: "Larry" <lst824@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 20:12:45 -0700
Lads: I am no longer able to work on my MGA due to physical problems. I will
be selling a brand new copy of the MGA Owner's Information And Technical
Guide and the blue prints for the floor boards, door panels and fender
wells. They are published by Todd Clarke of Todd Clarke Spares and
Restorations. They cost me $47.25, but I will except $35.00 mailed to you.
TIA.

Larry

The hottest places in Hell are reserved for
those who, in great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.